Happy Nino Year! :3
Because “Happy Naoya Year!” doesn’t have the same feel.
Also, Ninoface agrees with this completely.
To a more active 2009 for me, and a happy one for you guys! (The girls? They’ve always got Nino’s abs to fall back on.)
- @kuukimitai Probably! All that sodium calls to my already high cholesterol levels. 2 hours ago
- @CaptainDats If nothing else, I've certainly enjoyed watching LPs of it youtu.be/JZXEsJViipI 2 hours ago
- @kuukimitai I know it's just excuses, but it's not quite the same? My mom in a nod to my palate made meatloaf. 'Twas good but also felt off. 2 hours ago
- @kuukimitai But yeah, when I'm out and about I can't ever complain about a hamburg steak or meatloaf. 2 hours ago
- @kuukimitai I've tried every brand of those TV dinners, they clearly taste like crap, but I still consider buying them when grocery shopping 2 hours ago